Version 1: 22.12.16
This website at URL address: www.glassassist.com.au and www.glassassist.com (Website) is owned and operated by Glass Assist Pty Ltd (ACN 129 340 174) (Glass Assist).
To report any problems regarding the Website, please contact Glass Assist at:
Telephone: 03 9797 8600
Intellectual property rights
Glass Assist is the owner of all right, title and interest (including present and future copyright) in the Website.
All material including domain names, names, text, graphics, images, photographs, illustrations, diagrams, logos, buttons, icons, software, and all products, services, processes and technologies described on the Website (Material) are owned exclusively by Glass Assist, its related bodies corporate or others who have licensed their material to Glass Assist (unless expressly indicated otherwise).
For the avoidance of any doubt, the words Glass Assist, and all product and service names, design marks and slogans are the trademarks or service marks of Glass Assist.
Your use of the Website
You may not sell, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, republish, license, frame, upload, transmit, post, communicate or use the Materials except:
• as authorised in writing by Glass Assist.
You may not use any trade mark or service mark appearing on this Website without the prior written consent of Glass Assist or the owner of the trade mark.
You must not use any so-called bot, spider or similar automated software or device to use or access the Website or the Materials in any way.
Glass Assist prohibits the use of the Website, for any of the following:
• transmitting or posting any message, information, data, text, software or images, or other materials (Content) that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, sexually explicit, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable or invasive of another’s right of privacy;
• impersonating any person or entity or to falsely state or to otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
• posting or transmitting any Content that you do not have a right to reproduce, display or transmit or that infringes the rights of any person, or entity;
• posting or transmitting any Content that contains a virus or corrupted data;
• using any device, software, or routine that interferes with or attempts to interfere with the proper functionality of the Website;
• attempting to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software that makes up the Website or the Materials or for the purpose of creating derivative works from the Website.
Submissions to Glass Assist
If you are invited to post Content on the Website by Glass Assist, Glass Assist reserves the right (but assumes no obligation) to remove or amend any such Content. Glass Assist reserves the right not to accept unsolicited Content or other material.
By submitting any Content to any public or non-public areas of this Website, you automatically grant Glass Assist the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, transferable right and licence to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, distribute, translate, create derivative works from, perform and display such content (in whole or part) worldwide or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed, without restriction or compensation.
You also warrant that the holder of any rights, including moral rights in such Content, has completely and effectively waived all such rights and validly and irrevocably granted to you the right to grant to Glass Assist the rights and licence stated above. Subject to the foregoing, the owner of such Content placed on our Website retains any and all rights that may exist in such Content.
Information displayed on this Website, if any, is presented in summary form only and is intended to provide general consumer understanding of the intended operation and benefits of the Glass Assist’s products displayed from time to time on this Website. The information displayed on this Website should not be relied on as your sole source of information for the operation and maintenance of the Glass Assist’s products.
Links and connections to other parties and other sites
The Website may contain links or other connections to websites operated by parties other than Glass Assist (Links). These Links are provided for convenience only. If you use a Link to access a third party website, you do so entirely at your own risk. Glass Assist’s inclusion of Links or other connections to third party websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on them or any association with their owners or operators. Websites accessed via Links may contain advertisements by other people. These advertisements are not recommendations or endorsements by Glass Assist and Glass Assist is not responsible for the products and/or services being advertised.
Disclaimers, warranty exclusions and limitation of liability
You acknowledge and agree that use of this Website is at your sole risk. Glass Assist makes no representation or warranty:
• as to the availability of any product, good, service, process or technology described on the Website;
• that the functions contained in the Website or your access to the Website will be error-free;
• that any defects on the Website or the Materials will be corrected;
• that any information, apparatus, product, software or process used or disclosed on the Website or any Material accessible from the Website will be accurate, up to date, complete or useful; or
• that the Website or the server which stores and transmits the Material to you are free from viruses or any other harmful components.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, Glass Assist, its related bodies corporate and their officers, employees, agents and contractors (Glass Assist Group) disclaims all warranties of any kind (whether express or implied) in relation to the Website and the Material and will not be liable for any direct or indirect damage (including special and/or consequential damage, such as loss of business, loss of profits or loss of data) which results from any use or access of, or any inability to use or access the Website or the Material even if Glass Assist or any other member of the Glass Assist Group was made aware of the possibility of such damages.
Without limitation to the foregoing, the Glass Assist Group acknowledges that the laws in certain jurisdictions including Australia may imply warranties and conditions or impose obligations on the supply of goods and services through or by means of the Website which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified except to a limited extent. If any such laws apply, then to the fullest extent permitted by the law of the relevant jurisdiction and in the case of Australia to the extent permitted by the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), the Glass Assist Group limits its liability and if any liability remains, if permitted by the law of the relevant jurisdiction, it will be limited to any one or more of the following in its sole discretion:
• in the case of any goods, the replacement or repair of the goods, or the supply of equivalent goods, or the payment of the cost of repairing or replacing the goods or supplying equivalent goods; and
• in the case of any services, the supply of the services again or the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
Without limitation to the foregoing, you agree that the liability of Glass Assist and the Glass Assist Group, if any, arising out of any kind of legal claim or action in any way connected to the Website or the Material will not exceed the sum of AUD$1.00.
Waivers of any obligation or right
No waiver of any obligation or right by Glass Assist will be effective unless in writing and executed by Glass Assist.
• The Website is controlled by Glass Assist from its offices in Victoria, Australia. Glass Assist makes no representation that the Material or the Website is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who chose to access the Website from locations outside of Australia do so at their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
• These terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Victoria, Australia and you irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria, Australia.